It's time for another exciting color challenge from Pals Paper Arts! The colors this month are Real Red, Night of Navy and Whisper White. Seeing a familiar combination? Will you use it in a Patriotic theme, or not? We can't wait to see what you create!
Rules for the Runway:
- We invite you to use ANY brand of products to create your card or papercraft project.
- Entry should be new and inspired, totally or partially, by this challenge
- Please use keyword PPA136 when uploading to public galleries.
- Incorrect links are not eligible for Pals Picks, and may be deleted.
- Inlinkz will close at Noon (CST) Thursday, June 14th.
- We'll announce our Pals Paper Artist Picks Tuesday, June 19th.
Ready to be inspired? Check out this week's paper arts creations by the PPA Design Team:
By: Mary Fish
By: Dawn Tidd
By: Mike Funke
By: Patti MacLeith
By: Ann Schach
By: Linda Callahan
By: Margaret Moody
By: Sandra Conner
By: Nina Dee
By: Cindy Hall