Yay! It's time for another fabulous sketch by Margaret Moody, our very own Pal and extremely talented sketch designer! If you love her sketches as much as we do, give her a little 'shout out' by leaving a comment below or on Margaret's blog. This week's sketch is easy to use; with it, you'll create a beautiful card. Just check out the Design Team's creations below to see for yourself! We hope you'll play along this week; we'd love to see what you've created with this inspiring sketch.
Rules for the Runway:
- We invite you to use ANY brand of products to create your card or papercraft project.
- Entry should be new and inspired, totally or partially, by this challenge
- Please use keyword PPA139 when uploading to public galleries.
- Incorrect links are not eligible for Pals Picks, and may be deleted.
- Inlinkz will close at Noon (CST) Thursday, July 26th.
- We'll announce our Pals Paper Artist Picks Tuesday, July 31st.
Ready to be inspired? Check out this week's paper arts creations by the PPA Design Team:
By: Patti MacLeith
By: Ann Schach
By: Linda Callahan
By: Margaret Moody
By: Sandra Conner
By: Nina Dee
By: Cindy Hall
By: Mary Fish
By: Dawn Tidd
By: Mike Funke