Welcome to the Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge #141! This is another one of Margaret Moody's awesome creations, and we can't wait to see what you do with it. Feel free to interpret the design as you see fit; turn it, invert it, just keep it recognizable. Margaret's sketches are such great inspiration all on their own, but if you need more of a jump-start, check out the Design Team's creations below. Thanks so much for playing along with us!
Rules for the Runway:
- We invite you to use ANY brand of products to create your card or papercraft project.
- Entry should be new and inspired, totally or partially, by this challenge
- Please use keyword PPA141 when uploading to public galleries.
- Incorrect links are not eligible for Pals Picks, and may be deleted.
- Inlinkz will close at Noon (CST) Thursday, August 30th.
- We'll announce our Pals Paper Artist Picks Tuesday, Sept. 4th.
Note: This sketch challenge will be open for two weeks, until August 30th.
Ready to be inspired? Check out this week's paper arts creations by the PPA Design Team:
By: Linda Callahan
By: Margaret Moody
By: Sandra Conner
By: Nina Dee
By: Cindy Hall
By: Mary Fish
By: Dawn Tidd
By: Mike Funke
By: Patti MacLeith
By: Ann Schach