Welcome to the Pals Paper Arts February 2013 Color Challenge! The colors for this challenge, Primrose Petals, Pool Party and Real Red, were hand-picked by our challenge coordinators, and wouldn't you agree that they are Spring Fresh? Our Resident Artists have prepared their own designs based on these fabulous colors (see below) to get you revved up and we can't wait to see how you use the colors in your creations! Remember, you may use any brand of colors that are similar to the challenge colors.
Rules for the Gallery:
- We invite you to use ANY brand of products to create your card and papercraft projects.
- Digitally created projects (such as My Digital Studio) are also welcome.
- Entry should be new and inspired, totally or partially, by this challenge
- Please use keyword PPA152 when uploading to public galleries.
- Incorrect links are not eligible for Pals Picks, and may be deleted.
- Inlinkz will close at Noon (CST) Thursday, February 14th.
- We'll announce our Pals Paper Artist Picks Tuesday, February 19th.
Ready to be inspired? Check out this week's paper arts creations by the PPA Resident Artists:
By: Margaret Moody
By: Sandra Conner
By: Nina Dee
By: Cindy Hall
By: Mary Fish
By: Dawn Tidd
By: Mike Funke
By: Patti MacLeith
By: Ann Schach
By: Linda Callahan