Welcome to the February 2013 Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge. This week we have another winning sketch by Margaret Moody, and this one's sure to get you going on a great project that you'll love to share with us! Remember, these sketches are meant to be used as a 'jumping off point' to get your creativity flowing. You can use the sketch exactly as it is shown, or you can flip it, turn it, exchange shapes, just go wherever it takes you. We can't wait to see how you use it for your masterpiece. Speaking of masterpieces, just scroll down to see what our Resident Artists have created to inspire you!
Rules for the Gallery:
- We invite you to use ANY brand of products to create your card and papercraft projects.
- Digitally created projects (such as My Digital Studio) are also welcome.
- Entry should be new and inspired, totally or partially, by this challenge
- Please use keyword PPA153 when uploading to public galleries.
- Incorrect links are not eligible for Pals Picks, and may be deleted.
- Inlinkz will close at Noon (CST) Thursday, February 28th.
- We'll announce our Pals Paper Artist Picks Tuesday, March 5th.
Ready to be inspired? Check out this week's paper arts creations by the PPA Resident Artists:
By: Sandra Conner
By: Nina Dee
By: Cindy Hall
By: Mary Fish
By: Dawn Tidd
By: Mike Funke
By: Patti MacLeith
By: Ann Schach
By: Linda Callahan
By: Margaret Moody